Coffee and Music GiveAway

>> Monday, January 28, 2008




THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED;
A WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN - CONGRATS, RENNA.
THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS!


I'm joining this great bloggy give away event hosted by rocksinmydryer .   This is my first time to do anything like this - I'm brand new to blogging.

I'm giving away a great combo:  $15.00 Itunes giftcard and a $10 Starbucks giftcard.   Think of the possibilities!

It's easy to enter - just leave a comment on this post, and a winner will be selected randomly on Sunday, February 3rd.   One comment per person; make sure I have an email or url in order to contact you!    (I can only ship in the U.S. )

Thanks for participating!

401 comments:

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

Coffee? Music?? What could be better???
Please enter moi...

Teri H January 28, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Woohoo! Please enter me! Thanks!

It's Whimsy January 28, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Me Me. Please Please. Thank you.

Kristin January 28, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

It is a great combo! Enter me in to win!! Yay!

Heather January 28, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

what a great combo.
count me in.

Susan January 28, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

My two fave ways to spend $$!

Unknown January 28, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

Great giveaway! Thanks! I'm new to blogging too. Come and visit me.

Robin January 28, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

Wonderful giveaway! Please count me in.

Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) January 28, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

Music and coffee. Perfect!

Missy January 28, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

Count me in!

Deborah January 28, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

please enter me!

Aubrey January 28, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

count me in.

Unknown January 28, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Welcome to blogging! I would love to enter your giveaway. Thanks!

forcryeye January 28, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Now I can stay up all night listening to my ipod!

Diane Meyer January 28, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

You're right, it IS an excellent prize combo! Nothing could be better. Love it!
Diane

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph January 28, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

This is quite a generous giveaway! They go perfect together! I'd love to win!

Steph

Momala January 28, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

I love coffee and tunes! Please count me in! Thanks!!!

Unknown January 28, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Nice prize Java and Tunes! Please Enter Me.

Chelsea January 28, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

ooh, delicious combination. Thanks for the generous giveaway!

Tangee January 28, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

What a great combo!!! Thanks!

Jessica January 28, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

I would love this one!

CG January 28, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

What a great gift combo!

Heather January 28, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

Oooo. I'm liking the itunes!

dawn224 January 28, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

I'd love a chance to win! Thanks! Dawn :)

(contact info - dawn at kaiseralex.com)

Jes@beautyfromchaos January 28, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Oh, please enter me!

Jean January 28, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

What a perfect combination! Sign me up

Brandi January 28, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

I am thinking of the Green Tea Frappucinos I could buy with this. My husband would love the itunes card!

Paisley January 28, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Great giveaway! Please sign me up!

ali January 28, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

that's great! thanks for the giveaway

Londa January 28, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Definitely count me in! Great giveaway!!!

ljbs3 (at) juno (dot) com

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Great prizes

Kim January 28, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

music and starbucks...what a great combination!!! Count me in :)u

Andrea January 28, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

what a great combo!

Erin January 28, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

Great giveaway!

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Wow that is a great combo, and yes I can easily think of wonderful possibilities for enjoying this giveaway! :)

Thanks!!

you da mom! January 28, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

awesome, thanks!

Barb January 28, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

coffee and itunes - making mom and the kids happy. I'd like to win...Please pick me!

serina January 28, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

count me in!

Carrie @carrieloves January 28, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

Thank you for the lovely giveaway, please pick me!

Muddy January 28, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

Pick Me! Pick Me! :)

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Geri January 28, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

Great Giveaway!!! Thanks
Gerijones64@hotmail.com

Pam January 28, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Cool! Count me in!

Cindy-Still His Girl January 28, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

So generous!! You'll be blessing someone for sure!!

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Great giveaway!! Count me in!m

stuff4yall January 28, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

This giveaway is a great
one. If I win I will
ask for seconds in honor
of you.

Rebecca January 28, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

please enter me!!
rebeccagillespie at gmail.com

Rachel January 28, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Sign me up Please!

Deb January 28, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

That's a great combination! :)

Sarah January 28, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

please add my name to the hat :)
sarahlikescoupons@yahoo.com

windycindy January 28, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

One can't beat two super gift cards! Please enter me in your fabulous giveaway drawing. I appreciate it!
Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Tricia January 28, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Count me in. Thanks!

mccammacks(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Stephanie January 28, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

A perfect combo! Thanks!

Wendy Sue January 28, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

Yes, a perfect combo! :o)

InnaC January 28, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Awesome!bbvir

Deanne January 28, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

I can just imagine myself now....sitting, alone, in Starbucks while listening to my own sweet music. Fabulous giveaway! :)

Janet January 28, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

Ya coffee and music!!! My fav!

babygirl2882(at)gmail(dot)com

krista January 28, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

what a perfect combo :)
count me in!

Aimee Fontenot January 28, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

great giveaway...thanks

The Chatty Housewife January 29, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

I would love this! A great duo for a gift!

nw_wife(at)hotmail(com)

Owner January 29, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

music and a caramel apple spice. yum!!

Spookygirl January 29, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

Lovely! A new audiobook and a latte! Pefect combination!

Melissa~ January 29, 2008 at 2:28 AM  

My two favorite kinds of gift cards, yippee!

Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints

United Studies January 29, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

I would really enjoy sipping coffee and listening to new tunes on my iPod. Thanks!!

jamie January 29, 2008 at 7:06 AM  

My two favorite places to splurge!:)

Tuesday Girl January 29, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

music and coffee? Great combo : )

Liz Zelie January 29, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

So many fun possibilities. Count me in!

Melissa January 29, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

I admit the itunes would be fought over between my husband and daughter. But the coffee? All mine!!!!
Thanks for the chance!

Melissa K

Beth @ TheAngelForever January 29, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

What a great giveaway!

Please feel free to stop by my giveaway.

TheAngelForever
http://www.theangelforever.com/?p=390

Glass Half Full January 29, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Sounds good!

Lori

michelle January 29, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Great giveaway! I would love to be entered in your drawing.

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com

CrystalGB January 29, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Great giveaway. Please count me in.

Katie Swaner January 29, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

How I love gift cards!

Neighborhood Gossip January 29, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

I'm in! Pick me, pick me!

Laurel January 29, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

oh those would for sure make a great valentine's day gift for my DH!

mattie January 29, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

Great combination of gift cards! mengels[at]hotmail[dot]com

Sweetpeas January 29, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

Great combo! Count me in!

Tyna January 29, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Sounds fantastic!

The Robinson Family January 29, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

What a generous giveaway! Thanks so much!

Dawn January 29, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

I love coffee & music!

Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Count me in, I love both! adavieau@comcast.net

Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Oh wow, two of my favorites. Coffee and Music! Please enter me, great giveaway.

(jafarhie[at]yahoo[dot]com)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads January 29, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Wow! Music and starbucks. Sounds great to me. Thank you for the fun giveaway! :)

Traumajunky January 29, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Great prizes!

Erin January 29, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Wow, great giveaway. Please enter me. Thanks!

Someone Being Me January 29, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

That is a great giveaway. I could sip a Mocha while downloading my favorite songs.

Melissa January 29, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

I like easy. (And coffee and music.) Sign me up!

Allison January 29, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Awesome giveaway! :)

Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

What a great combination! Thanks for the awesome giveaway...

peg42 January 29, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Thanks for offering this giveaway. Please enter me.

Techchick January 29, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

You know, I haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up yet, either! I totally get it. Thank you for having such a wonderful giveaway! Fantastic!

heidi @ ggip January 29, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Welcome to blogging! These things can be a lot of fun over the next SEVERAL weeks when you go back and try to visit all the people who visited you.

WElcome to blogging and thanks for the opportunity to win!

Megan January 29, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Thank you for this awesome giveaway, I'd love to be entered to win.

Wendy January 29, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Great giveaway! Count me in:)

Brandi January 29, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

Music & coffee....great combo! Thanks!

Erin January 29, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Lovely giveaway! Can't beat it - thanks!

Carrie January 29, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

What a great giveaway! I would love this!

picklemommy January 29, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Music and caffeine- I can't think of a better combo! Thanks-

Britni January 29, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

Ooh listening to my IPOD while drinking yummy hot chocolate. Count me in!

Denise January 29, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Sweet giveaway! I would definitely put it to good use!!
Thanks!

Unknown January 29, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

wow! sounds great! count me in!

M.E. January 29, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Great giveaway! Enter me, please!

Lissete January 29, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

One for me & one to share! Java Chip Frapp for moi and music for my kid! Makes 2 of us very happy!

MAH January 29, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

Enter me please! Such a great giveaway!

Jenny January 29, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

What a great combo!!!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King January 29, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

Me me!! I just got my ipod!!

Linda January 29, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Great giveaway!!! This would be perfect since I just got my ipod :)

Scarlett January 29, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

What a fantastic giveaway!

Jennifer (mom of four) January 29, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

What a great prize! Thanks!

I am having one too, come visit.

Shannon January 29, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Love me some Starbucks!

Summer January 29, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

thanks for a great giveaway!

Nise' January 29, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

What a great giveaway! Thanks.

Unknown January 29, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Wow, what more could a girl ask for?? Enter me please!

LadySnow January 29, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Me Please!

Carrie January 29, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

Starbucks...AND itunes! Perfect!

Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

two awesome things that compliment one another so well.. sign me up! thank you :o)

Debbie#3 January 29, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Coffee and music - can't get any better than that!

Re January 29, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Great contest! I want to win!!

Zaankali January 29, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

Please include me.
Smiles!

Distybug January 29, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

Pick me!

Megan January 29, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

count me in please!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere January 29, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

Great giveaway! Please enter my name in your drawing! Thanks so much!

Sarakastic January 29, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

that's the perfect combo!

Team Zachary January 29, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

Sunday's my birthday - pick me :-)

Thanks for offering this awesome opportunity for the giveaway! You are very generous! Good luck to all!

snaphappy January 29, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Thanks!

jayedee January 29, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

awesome giveaway! please throw my name in the hat too! good luck everyone!

Caroline January 29, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Please count me in.

Bree January 29, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Ohh-please enter me! Thanks!

Leanne January 29, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Coffee and tunes.....MMMMM!!!(lcody@shaw.ca)

Maude Lynn January 29, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Excellent combination!

Alaina January 29, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

How generous! What a great giveaway!

Ames January 29, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

What a great giveaway - thank you!

Summer January 29, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

How fun! Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) January 29, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

Definitely a winning combination - and I hope that I'm the winner! :)

Katie January 29, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

Awesome! Thanks!

Stephanie January 29, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

What a great combination!

Contessa Kris January 29, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

Ohhhh, music and chocolate! You can't go wrong there! WOnderful giveaway!

Kim January 29, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

pick me! pick me!

Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

Great giveaway! Thanks for offering!

ahiltz January 29, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Sounds like a great giveaway! Thanks so much for doing this!

ahiltzy@yahoo.com

Bitsy (aka Elizabeth) January 29, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Not much better than coffee and music!!! Thanks!! Bits

Mommy January 29, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Please enter me! Thank you for giving away such a nice prize. :)

Elena January 29, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Very cool! Thanks for the contest!

Shannon January 29, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Music and Starbucks, what could be better?

Rachie S. January 29, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Thanks for this great giveaway!

Damselfly January 29, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

Two of my favorite things. You're a blogger after my own heart@

SimplyBillie January 29, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

What a great giveaway! I'd love to participate!

Milk in the Closet January 29, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Super giveaway! Count me in!

Karin January 29, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

Please enter me in your giveaway. Thank you so much!

Don and Lisa Osborn January 29, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Great combo! Hope I win.

Thanks for the chance.

Kristen M. January 29, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Great giveaway. It would be put to good use.

ByHISgoodGrace January 29, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

Thank you, I would love to win this great combo!

Susan January 29, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Thank you for the giveaway, I love coffee and music.

Snowbird January 29, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Ow wow, I could use both of these. Listening to music while drinking a White Chocolate Mocha. Sounds good to me!

Meagan January 29, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

Sipping hot chocolate while listening to some new music on my ipod. Doesn't get much better than that!

susan1215 January 29, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

please enter me

Little Piddles January 30, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

Great giveaway. My girls would love the iTunes and I'd love the Starbucks:)

Emily January 30, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

Wow, that IS a great combo! Please enter me! Thank you!
princesslimey(at)gmail(dot)com

Marilyn B January 30, 2008 at 12:51 AM  

What an awesome combo! Count me in please :)

brooke January 30, 2008 at 12:57 AM  

Brilliant combination. You're a genius.

Kierra January 30, 2008 at 4:07 AM  

Woohoo! thank you!

Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

thanks

Marcia January 30, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Thanks for hosting!

Jodi January 30, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

Oh cool!! count me in!

karmama January 30, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

Thanks for the fun giveaway!!

S.B. January 30, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Please enter me!

I have giveaways on my blog too!
http://bethriftylikeus.blogspot.com/

Heather January 30, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Great prizes!

TX Mom January 30, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Count me in! Thanks!

Superdumb Supervillain January 30, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

very cool, thanks!vc

amanda june January 30, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

What a great giveaway! THanks for participating!! :]

Amanda January 30, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Thanks!

Sarah W. January 30, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

wow, you are so generous!! i would love this!

sarahw56@gmail.com

Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Mom happy + daughter happy = happy family

Qtpies7 January 30, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Wow, that would cover my daughter's birthday this summer, or Easter. She loves her music and her Starbucks! All she asked for at Christmas was iTunes cards.
I would love to win!

byoc January 30, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

Ohh, nice! Starbucks for grandma, since I will be driving from Maine to Minnesota and need to stay awake. And iTunes to bribe grandkids.
Sounds great to me!

Madame Moore January 30, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Great giveaway! Thanks for entering me. :)

Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Please enter me! ernestsgirl82@yahoo.com

GiBee January 30, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

This is a great giveaway!! Thanks for the chance to enter your drawing!

Char January 30, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

I would keep the Starbucks and give the iTunes to my daughter. Thank you!

charmed January 30, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

What a great giveaway! Please enter me, arogers(at)gmail(dot)com

Melanie January 30, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Coffee and music! Great gift!

HandsRaisedToHeaven January 30, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

Please enter me! I love music and coffee. :)
jenholtz (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jenny-Lynn January 30, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Sounds like fun!

cabesh January 30, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Zoning out with a cup of hot chocolate and my ipod. Sounds wonderful.

Hannah January 30, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Music and coffee are a great combo!!!

Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

Mmmm, that's a great "mommy break" - getting out of the house to have a cup of coffee and listening to my iPod! Awesome!

fizzledink(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Jams and Java together - a winning combination - what a cool giveaway!
Thanks!
Camille
www.snaphappymama.com

Teri January 30, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

coffee & music! Niiiiceee :)

Bebemiqui January 30, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Great giveaway! Count me in.
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

gail@more than a song January 30, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

How fun, coffee and music! Thank you for doing it.

morethansongblog at yahoo dot com

Lucy January 30, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Yummy in the ears and mouth! Thanks.

lucycontest at gmail.com

Amanda January 30, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

I just got a new iPOD Nano last night from the husband. How cool would I be sipping a frappachino and listening to my new Ipod at Starbucks!! Please enter me!!!
Amanda

Lisa January 30, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

Welcome to the blogging community. We have something in common, this is the first time I've participated in this, too. Next time, I will also give something away. I can't imagine anything better than Starbucks and iTunes!

Feel free to visit my blog! Welcome!

The Mom of 'em January 30, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

oh man! my favorite things!

Liz January 30, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

What a great giveaway! Please count me in! Thanks!

Kyra January 30, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

WooHoo! Awesome giveaway!

Valerie January 30, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

yippee! thanks for the great giveaway!

Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

neat! thanks!

Don H. January 30, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Hey!! I hope you didn't forget about us guys =)

Put me in it to win it!

Saille January 30, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

Add me, please!

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog

About This Blog

LaLa

  © Blogger template Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP