Things In My House Thursday #7

>> Thursday, September 11, 2008




SOAPSTONE CLOCK






I've had this 'clock' for several years - but not for the clock (I don't even know if it works!).





I just think it is unique, a little odd, and very old. It's supposedly made out of soapstone and under the clock it says Dornroschen, which I think means Sleeping Beauty. It stands almost exactly a foot tall.





It's been all over the house, and right now it's in - you guessed it - the atrium. I took it outside for pictures.


JOIN TIMHT!

Just post and link and visit each other!!

It's fun : )


6 comments:

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet September 11, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

I'm here!

The clock is very cute! It is unusual which makes it very interesting.

Amy, a redeemed sheep September 11, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

What a lovely clock! At almost 12" tall, I'll bet it's heavy!

Amy, a redeemed sheep September 11, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Mine is finally up! What a crazy day!!

Renna September 11, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

Ack! I forgot it was Thursday again!

I adore the clock. It's positively endearing.

Muddy September 12, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

So cute, and would seem to fit in various areas of the house as you changed your decor.

Carol September 16, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

What an adorable clock! Very sweet.

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog

About This Blog

LaLa

  © Blogger template Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP