HELP! Name the Birds PLEASE

>> Monday, March 24, 2008

Sharon now has just the two birds she is keeping, and she wants help naming them. She is counting on my 3 or 4 loyal readers to submit some clever, suitable ideas.


If we don't get suggestions, Ed is going to name them Heckel and Jeckle. (Their other animals: Titus, Gracie, and Lucy -dogs; Angel and Cracker -cats).



If you visit but don't usually comment, NOW would be a great time to start : )



For simplicity's sake, I'm going to refer to the birds as if they are male, but I've no clue to their gender. And I don't think it matters . . .



Bird Grey: He's a little crazy. Loves the camera, and gets in the way if I try lean around him to take pictures of his cage mate. He poses - I mean he really poses for me. Works it. And yells alot while he's at it. Mary describes him as selfish and fluffy.











Bird Yellow: Quieter, camera-shy, more 'pettable'. Mary describes him as nicer and prettier. She likes him best.







Please, please offer your suggestions, and get your friends to, too!

14 comments:

Jessica March 24, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

I'm going to go with....

Ben and Claire.

Seems about right.

Stephanie ODea March 24, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

thank you so much for your visit and your kind words. We're battling a horrible flu, and I was so happy to laugh out loud at your message.

even if it did send me into a fit of coughs...

hmmm, for the birds...
I do like Heckel and Jeckel (sp?)

jack and jill
lucy and ricky
george and lenny
ross and rachel
harry and sally

xoxo
steph

Mary March 24, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

These are just two random names that I like: Lilly (yellow one) and Henry (gray one)

MSM March 24, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

Great suggestions so far; thanks for visiting, Crockpot Lady!

MSM March 24, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

I can come up with names til the cows come home:

Earl and Chiquita

Jesse and Julia

Captain and Camille

Rachel March 25, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

Ooooh, I love Captain and Camille!

Mary March 25, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

Lisa and Oliver

Or the names could be from Gilligan's Island
(grey) Ginger (yellow) Mary Ann

Mr. and Mrs. Howell

jessica r. March 25, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

bonnie and clyde

Anonymous March 25, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Polly and Molly

Anna and Kerry

I could come up with a thousand more!!

sourpatch March 25, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

I like Pebbles for the grey one. And I like personally REALLY like your idea of Chaquita. That's really......unique.

sourpatch

MSM March 25, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Oh! Pebbles makes me think "Pebbles and BamBam" - good idea - tho I really like Pebbles and Chiquita.

Jessica March 25, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Linus and Lilly

Boone and Shannon

Hurley and Libby

I still think Ben and Claire is the best fit.

Renna March 25, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

I'm not very good at this sort of thing. I'm thinking....

LadyBlue1605 March 26, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

Michael said GreyBeard and YellowBeard, plain and simple. I say Smokey (gray) and Sunkist (yellow). You could use Sunkist for both, with the orange spot. By the way, the office looks great. When can you come do mine? Tallahassee isn't far.....kp

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog

About This Blog

LaLa

  © Blogger template Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP