Things In My House Thursday #3
>> Thursday, August 14, 2008

This little piece of metal wall art is self-explanatory:
I've had it for approximately ten years; when I got it, it pretty much summed up my life. . . . now it would be a tad more appropriate if it said "Target" instead of
"Walmart".
Now, I must say a HUGE thanks to Muddy, for "Things on My Blog"; she made the TIMHT Button!! Love It!!


7 comments:
Mine is up!!!
My plaque would need to say, "No one lives on the moon because there is no internet there!" :-P
I remember those days very well. A day didn't go by without a trip to Walmart. I'll try to post something today.
It was something from Walmart EVERYDAY, and it was about our only form of recreation, as well!
And Amy, I think the moon IS the internet.
Mine is up...finally!
Love the plaque and yeah, I'd need the internet, too. :P
Yes, where would our social lives be without Walmart?
(or the internet for that matter!)
I LOVE this plate. I know I couldn't live on the moon without walmart. ;)
I don't think we realize just how strange it would be to live in a world like that. Not sure I'd want to live on the moon even WITH a WalMart.
Post a Comment