Coffee

>> Friday, March 28, 2008

This morning I am enjoying a delicious cup of coldbrew, courtesy of MattBabb.  He did all the messy work, and I just added my hot water and almond milk.  Yum Yum!

I have to start the day with coffee, and I am the only one in my house that drinks it.  When my regular drip coffee maker bit the dust, I switched to a French Press.  This is a perfect system for me, because I can brew in a carafe pot, just enough coffee for one person.  It's fast and simple and delicious.  The only thing I miss about the drip coffee maker is the wonderful aroma of coffee brewing.

I used to drink cold brew more often, back when Christopher was still fascinated by the process and would make it for me.  In general though, without the right containers / space, it's just a little more trouble than I want to go through.  But what a deal Matt made me:  I buy specialty coffee and he'll split the brew from it.  Works for me!  

2 comments:

Renna March 28, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

I begin every morning with a cup. Since Hubby usually gets up before me, and also must begin each day with a cuppa, I rarely have to brew it myself. I guess I'm a bit spoiled. ;-Þ

My daughter bought me a small, personal size, stovetop expresso maker for Christmas, which I've yet to use. I need to buy some expresso beans.

We always grind our beans. There's nothing like fresh ground coffee, except, of course, fresh roasted, fresh ground coffee. Now, that IS yum!

MSM March 28, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

I do grind my beans; but I've never roasted them. My brother has tinkered with that, but I don't think he's gotten it just right.

And yes, you are spoiled to have your coffee brewed for you. And yes,it's sad for me to have to drink alone :)

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog

About This Blog

LaLa

  © Blogger template Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP