Happy Birthday MARY!

>> Monday, October 20, 2008

This little one is fourteen today! 14!

Seems wrong wrong wrong.......for the baby to be so old.



Yesterday was Birthday Sunday, and Mary shared the spotlight with Aunt Patsy, whose birthday was on Saturday. They both got nice gifts and delicious Costco chocolate cake.

Mary got an ORANGE camera!:

Patsy has so many perfect trees for this handcrafted bird feeder:



It was a beautiful happy day for all!!

9 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep October 20, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

It's so great to put a face to Mary's name. She is beautiful!!!

Happy birthday, Mary!!

Debra October 20, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Mary is beautiful and both look like they are so happy on their birthdays!

Amydeanne October 20, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

awwww soo sweet! hope they both have great birthdays!

Renna October 21, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

Mary is positively beautiful!

Aunt Patsy looks very intrigued by her new present; and by the way, I love that coffee cup she's holding!

Muddy October 21, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Happy Birthday Mary-I love that you guys do "birthday Sunday"...sounds like lots of fun in your tradition.

sourpatch October 23, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Happy Birthday, Mary!! I'm sorry I missed it. We're so busy moving....

sourpatch

MSM October 23, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Well, sourpatch, who would schedule a move during Mary's birthday?

Sounds like poor planning to me!! : )

(and we're not jealous at all)

Carol October 24, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

I'm a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mary and Aunt Patsy!!

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet October 27, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Happy Belated Birthday, Mary and Aunt Patsy!

What a fun day!

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog

About This Blog

LaLa

  © Blogger template Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP