Things In My House Thursday #20

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008


For this week's TIMHT, I am sharing my teeny tiny Limoge Nativity.

I've had this for years and it always stays out, on display. It's too cute and fragile and meaningful to get stuck in a box for 11 months out of 12...





Size Reference:


Hope you'll join TIMHT and let us see something in your house!


12 comments:

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Awww, it's so sweet. And, I love the idea of keeping it out year-round. When I was little, there was a little glass rabbit, and a little snowman, that were supposed to be put up with the holiday stuff. I remember trying to hide them so I could enjoy them longer ...

Carol December 11, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

How cute! And how teeny tiny are we talking?

MSM December 11, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Susan - good memories of your holiday sneakiness - LOL; I bet that glass rabbit and little snowman were super cute : )

Carol - I added the apple picture for you!

Amy, a redeemed sheep December 11, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

I love it! I'd leave it out year round, too. :o)

I'm sorry I was gone for a while. I've missed being here. :o)

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet December 11, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

It's adorable! I love it and would display it year round, too.

Running late...house is a mess as we're painting and doing some home repairs. I was tempted to post pics of the mess today. LOL! Anyway, had to catch up on my favorite Wed and Thursday posts. :D

Renna December 11, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

It is adorable. I love nativity scenes, and that being so tiny and fragile is precious.

Isle Dance December 12, 2008 at 1:18 AM  

BeeUtiFUL!

Tins and Treasures December 12, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

That is very sweet. I didn't get my 'Things in My House' post done...had company.

Muddy December 13, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Very cute. I do not blame you one iota for not putting it away...

the voice of melody December 15, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

It's so beautiful... and tiny! I like how you used the apple for comparison. :)

Eli's Lids December 15, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

Just found your blog while clicking around.
This is the coolest idea. I'll try to participate soon!
http://elislids.blogspot.com/

Carol December 15, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

Oh my gosh. It's totally teeny!!!

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog

About This Blog

LaLa

  © Blogger template Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP