Five minutes for the kitties

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

Carol sweetly and frequently shares pics and videos of her charming, entertaining cats, Bella and Callie.  

I didn't want my cats, Baby Grace and Samantha, to feel like I didn't care enough about them to never feature their fun kitty behavior on my blog.

Watch closely lest you miss some of the action;
Enjoy the contagious energy and excitement!!




6 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep April 27, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

That's hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Carol April 27, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

HEEEE. I love when they sleep on their backs. Bella's favorite position but Callie never will sleep like that. Thanks for sharing your beauties with us!!!

sourpatch April 28, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Awwww, that is just so sweet!!!!!!!!

THis made me laugh. Quite rambunctious little things. ;D

hahaha. yeah. this was good...

Susan April 30, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

Awww, you have kitties too ... so cute! (Just keep this post away from Caroline; she wants a cat ...)

Renna April 30, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

ROTFLOL!!! You should post a warning to those with heart trouble that these videos may be too exciting. ;-Þ

Seriously, if I were to film our Putty Tat, the only difference would be the color of cat and the background. Movements would be the same1

Muddy April 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Too funny! I love the spy music in the second one as it paces out every move. Sweet kitties there :)

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog

About This Blog

LaLa

  © Blogger template Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP